Jump to navigation Jump to search
Open questions, in no particular order:
- What is on the to-do articles list today?
- How to report locally (and does it help)?
- Does it help to start in a sandbox?
- Does it help to keep a news writing log?
- Does it help to pass a quiz after reading the documentation?
- How to become a great news writer in 3 months (12 weeks)?
- How far are you ready to challenge yourself?
- How to become a great news writer in 5 exercises?
- Is there merit in showing levels of 'not-ready' in a review outcome?
- What tools can help with identifying, writing, and reviewing news?
- Does it help to better coordinate editing?
- Does it help to see how reviewers and authors make their edits?
- How to film for news making?
- to read
I'm also writing a long article creation form, HERE.
My other notes include
- n:User:Gryllida/articles - authored or co-authored articles (may be out of date)
- n:User:Gryllida/To-do - things I'm working on right now
- n:User:Gryllida/MyNotice - things I bookmarked and always show at the top of the screen
- n:User:Gryllida/Sandbox - my playground
- n:User:Gryllida/OR - original reporting notes, including email templates, question templates, and tips (merge with WN:OR eventually?)
- n:User:Gryllida/timeline sandbox
- other subpages