22.214.171.124, welcome to Wikinews! I hope you like the place and decide to stay. Here are a few good links for newcomers:
Our key policies - if you read anything, read these!
- Wikinews:Neutral point of view - tell every side to a story in a fair and balanced way
- Wikinews:Cite sources - everything in a Wikinews article must be sourced
Here a few pointers to help you get to know Wikinews:
- Wikinews:Introduction - overview of the site
- Wikinews:Writing an article - how to write and publish a complete article
- Wikinews:Content guide - what's suitable for Wikinews
- Wikinews:Contents - the contents page.
There are always things to do on Wikinews:
- Existing articles need expanding and checking for spelling and mistakes
- The front page lead articles often need updating
- Developing stories need finishing and publishing
- Discussions need your input
- And of course, stories need writing!
By the way, you can sign your name on Talk pages using four tildes (~~~~), which produces your name and the current date. If you have any questions, you can ask them at the water cooler or to anyone on the Welcommittee, or ask me on my Talk page. Again, welcome! DragonFire1024 23:28, 11 November 2006 (UTC)
Becuase it made no sense, but I assume by reading your edit that you may have rusty English. The information was laready in the article. Sorry if I offended you. That was not my intentions. I sent you the welcome message so you might better understand the editing process :) DragonFire1024 23:52, 11 November 2006 (UTC)
Additionally, thanks for experimenting with Wikinews. Your test worked, and has now been reverted or removed. Please use Wikinews:Sandbox for any other tests you want to do, since testing in articles will be reverted quickly. — Doldrums(talk) 19:03, 19 November 2006 (UTC)
please do not vandalize pages
Hello. Your recent contribution(s) constitute vandalism and have been reverted or removed. Further vandalism may result in your account or IP address being blocked from editing without further notice. Please contribute to Wikinews in a constructive fashion instead. Thank you.
[WHOIS • RDNS • RBLs • Traceroute• Torstatus • Rangeblock finder • Global Blocks]
[RIRs: America · Europe · Africa · Asia-Pacific · Latin America/Caribbean]