Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Man missing after an explosion in central Stockholm
- NASA van rolls off California mountain
- Soldiers question U.S. Defense Secretary on issues during Kuwait visit
- Veteran sergeant accounts US torture coverup David DeBatto reports US Sergeant Frank Ford was immediately stripped of his weapon and assigned a 24-hour escort. Shortly after he was told to report to an army psychiatrist for a "combat stress evaluation". The psychiatrist deemed Ford to be "completely normal".
- Criminal charges filed in Nov. 19 NBA brawl PONTIAC, Michigan – After spending weeks going over written statements, TV video and even fan shot video, Oakland County Prosecutor David Gorcyca announced criminal charges against five Indiana Pacer players and seven fans stemming from the November 19th brawl at The Palace Of Auburn Hills.