Users who are members of the group Reviewer have the ability to:
- Mark revisions as sighted (review)
- View list of unreviewed pages (unreviewedpages)
- Edit pages protected as "Allow only autoconfirmed users" (editsemiprotected)
- Revert many edits made by the same editor in a row (rollback)
- Not be affected by IP-based rate limits (autoconfirmed)
Some bots have been given reviewer status. This is solely for their edits to be auto-sighted. No bot should perform the initial sighting of an article.
Requests for review status
All requests to be given reviewer status should be made at WN:FR/RFP.
At this point, all editors who may review an article are strongly urged to use the "Easy Peer Review" Gadget to do so. This can be enabled in your user preferences, appears on the drop-down menu for an article flagged for review, and will perform a variety of technical tasks that are otherwise quite time-consuming.
Previously a different right was referred to as reviewer. This right (which is not used) is now called Super-reviewer. Most external documentation will call what we call the Reviewer group 'editors'.