Category:World Trade Organization
This is the category for the World Trade Organization, an international organization for the supervision and liberalization of international trade.
to see the latest articles.
From Wikinews, the free news source you can write.
Pages in category "World Trade Organization"
The following 32 pages are in this category, out of 32 total.
- World Trade Organization allows Antigua to ignore US$21 million of US copyright per year
- World Trade Organization declares US tariff hike illegal, rules in South Korea's favour
- World Trade, Bird Flu to be discussed at 2005 APEC
- Worldwide student competition brings WTO debate battle to Geneva
- WTO calls meeting on trade finance and economic crisis
Media in category "World Trade Organization"
This category contains only the following file.
- World Trade Organisation logo.png 696 × 208; 74 KB