From Wikinews, the free news source you can write!
Welcome to the Wikinews Weather section. For more information about writing and editing see the Newsroom. for latest articles.
Major weather events
- 16 October 2014: Hurricane warning goes into effect in Bermuda as Gonzalo nears
- 23 September 2014: Tropical storm Fung-wong makes landfall in Eastern China
- 6 August 2014: Australian–US team of scientists finds Atlantic warming causes Pacific climate trends
- 29 July 2014: Rare EF2 tornado hits Revere, Massachusetts
- 13 June 2014: Rains visit much of Texas, but most of state still in drought
- 15 February 2014: Two dead in storms with no sign of floods letting up in Britain
- 26 January 2014: Texas cold weather creates major highway closures
- 10 January 2014: Avalanche in Vail, Colorado kills one
- 2 January 2014: Early reports indicate massive blizzard to strike northeastern portions of US late Thursday
- 14 October 2013: Wikinews interviews meteorological experts on Cyclone Phalin