From Wikinews, the free news source you can write!
Welcome to the Wikinews Weather section. For more information about writing and editing see the Newsroom. for latest articles.
Major weather events
- 13 June 2014: Rains visit much of Texas, but most of state still in drought
- 15 February 2014: Two dead in storms with no sign of floods letting up in Britain
- 26 January 2014: Texas cold weather creates major highway closures
- 10 January 2014: Avalanche in Vail, Colorado kills one
- 2 January 2014: Early reports indicate massive blizzard to strike northeastern portions of US late Thursday
- 14 October 2013: Wikinews interviews meteorological experts on Cyclone Phalin
- 1 April 2013: Quakes push Canary Islands up eleven centimetres
- 27 March 2013: Icelandic Hekla volcano shows signs of activity
- 14 March 2013: Heavy snow causes disruption across northwestern Europe
- 10 March 2013: Dust storm covers Tokyo: in pictures