Category:2010 Chile earthquake
(Redirected from 2010 Chile earthquake)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Pages pertaining to or relating to the 8.8 magnitude earthquake that struck Chile in February 2010.to see the latest articles.
- 9 September 2012: Wikinews interviews Diego Grez, Chilean earthquake survivor
- 14 August 2012: Students from Liceo María Luisa Bombal of Rancagua, Chile detained after taking control of school
- 4 September 2011: Military plane crashes in Chilean Juan Fernández Archipelago; reports say no survivors
- 29 March 2011: Cardenal Caro Province governor: Pichilemu Municipality to leave 107 families homeless
- 28 November 2010: Four aftershocks hit central Chile; no damages reported
- 24 October 2010: Wikinews investigates the reconstruction of Pichilemu, Chile after February earthquake
- 22 October 2010: Strong aftershock hits central Chile
- 15 July 2010: 6.5 magnitude aftershock hits Bío Bío, Chile
- 5 July 2010: Pichilemu, Chile former post office is demolished
- 17 June 2010: Strong rain and wind kill one in Chile
Pages in category "2010 Chile earthquake"
The following 38 pages are in this category, out of 38 total.
- Cardenal Caro Province governor: Pichilemu Municipality to leave 107 families homeless
- Chile tsunami first reached Pichilemu, SHOA reports
- Chilean earthquakes in the O'Higgins Region: photoessay
- Chilean earthquakes: in pictures
- Chilean musicians perform concert for Peralillo, Chile residents
- Chilean President Piñera discontinues "catastrophe state" in O'Higgins, Maule and Bío Bío regions
- Seismologist Mario Pardo rebukes notion that Pichilemu, Chile experiencing "seismic swarm"
- Sequel of aftershocks hit O'Higgins, Bíobío and Maule regions in Chile
- Strong aftershock hits central Chile
- Strong rain and wind kill one in Chile
- Students from Liceo María Luisa Bombal of Rancagua, Chile detained after taking control of school