Category:2016 UK EU referendum
(Redirected from 2016 UK EU referendum)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Pages in category "2016 UK EU referendum"
The following 19 pages are in this category, out of 19 total.
- Telegraph publishes letter from 300 business leaders who back UK leaving EU
- Theresa May calls for June general election
- Theresa May to become UK Prime Minister as opposition begins leadership election
- Theresa May's Brexit speech rules out single market membership
- Theresa May's Conservative Party wins UK election but loses majority, leaving Brexit plan in question
- Thousands march in anti-Brexit protest, London
- UK Labour MPs pass motion of no-confidence in leader Corbyn
- UK Parliament begins debate on Brexit deal
- UK Prime Minister Johnson suspends parliament for five weeks as Brexit deadline approaches
- UK Prime Minister Theresa May plans to trigger article 50 by end of March next year
- UK Supreme Court rules prorogation of parliament unlawful
- Unite union tell UK Labour to offer EU referendum