(Redirected from Ban Ki Moon)Jump to navigation Jump to search
to see the latest articles.
From Wikinews, the free news source you can write.
"Empowerment of Women and Youth", 2018
Pages in category "Ban Ki-moon"
The following 60 pages are in this category, out of 60 total.
- India's Secretary-General candidate Tharoor suggests UN reform agenda
- International community marks the International Day of Solidarity with the Palestinian People
- Iran and Britain expel diplomats after Iranian presidential election
- Israel declines appeals to sign Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty
- Israel resumes attacks in Gaza, Rice asks for war crimes investigations
- Israel sets 36 hour ultimatum for Hamas
- Main UN compound in Gaza shelled with 'white phosphorus'
- Millions to turn off lights for Earth Hour tonight
- Monarchy abolished in Nepal
- Mugabe claims 'sweeping victory' of Zimbawe election
- Mugabe spokeperson tells critics to 'go hang'
- Mugabe: There will be an election in Zimbabwe
- Myanmar to allow foreign aid says UN's Ban Ki Moon
- Security Council recommends Ban Ki-moon for UN Secretary-General
- Solar car travels around the world
- South Sudanese President Salva Kiir signs peace deal
- Speculation grows in race to succeed Kofi Annan
- Sudan ambush leaves seven peacekeepers dead, more than a dozen wounded
- Suicide bombers attack mosques in Sanaa, Yemen
- Synchronised bombings strike Indian state of Assam
- UK politician foresees nuclear Iran triggering new Middle Eastern cold war
- UK study highlights child abuse by humanitarian workers
- UN criticises Israel's latest settlement plan, angry reaction from US and UK
- UN halts aid to Gaza after tons of food aid is seized
- UN hides facts about war in Sri Lanka, says French Le Monde
- UN publishes report on 2014 Gaza conflict
- UN reports condemn West Bank settlement
- UN Security Council approves African Union peace keepers for Somalia
- UN summit results in pledge to mitigate food crisis
- UN to deploy over 3000 more troops to Congo
- United Nations condemns Palestinian rocket attacks and Israel's 'disproportionate' response