Category:Bank of England
(Redirected from Bank of England)Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is the category for the Bank of England.
to see the latest articles.
From Wikinews, the free news source you can write.
The Bank of England
Pages in category "Bank of England"
The following 35 pages are in this category, out of 35 total.
- Bank of England governor warns housing market is biggest threat to UK economy
- Bank of England holds interest rates at record low
- Bank of England raises interest rates
- Britain votes to leave the European Union
- British Chancellor George Osborne downgrades growth forecast in annual budget
- British constable may be prosecuted for manslaughter
- UK bank gets emergency support
- UK bank Northern Rock to be nationalised
- UK Chancellor of the Exchequer makes 2005 Budget speech
- UK clarifies foreign, domestic response to cost of living crisis
- UK house prices have fallen 10.5% this year, says Nationwide Building Society
- UK inflation rate increases to 3.5%
- UK inflation rate increases to 4%
- UK interest rates remain at 0.5%
- UK Prime Minister: The world will enter a recession
- United Kingdom officially enters economic recession