Category:Canadian House of Commons
(Redirected from Canadian House of Commons)Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is the category for the House of Commons of Canada, the lower house of the .
to see the latest articles.
From Wikinews, the free news source you can write.
The chamber of the House of Commons of Canada
Pages in category "Canadian House of Commons"
The following 51 pages are in this category, out of 51 total.
- Canada becomes 4th nation to allow same-sex marriage
- Canada extends Afghanistan military role for two more years
- Canada to have free vote on reopening gay marriage debate
- Canada to revisit same-sex marriage issue next week
- CanadaVOTES: CHP candidate Larry R. Heather in Calgary Southwest
- CanadaVOTES: CHP candidate Stefan Jetchick in Louis-Hébert
- CanadaVOTES: CHP candidate Vicki Gunn in York—Simcoe
- CanadaVOTES: Liberal Andrew Lang running in Toronto—Danforth
- CanadaVOTES: Libertarian John Kittridge in St. Paul's
- CanadaVOTES: NDP candidate Anne Lagacé Dowson in Westmount—Ville-Marie
- CanadaVOTES: NDP incumbent David Christopherson running in Hamilton Centre
- CanadaVOTES: NDP incumbent Wayne Marston running in Hamilton East—Stoney Creek
- Canadian Cabinet Minister resigns over Harper's Quebec motion
- Canadian foreign affairs minister accused to have called Liberal MP a "dog"
- Canadian government announces major tax reductions
- Canadian government threatens to ignore law respecting Kyoto Protocol
- Canadian Green Party leader set to challenge MacKay for seat
- Canadian House of Commons approves same-sex marriage
- Canadian House of Commons passes Quebecois nation motion
- Canadian lawyer urges Prime Minister to repatriate Omar Khadr
- Canadian Liberal Gerard Kennedy to run in Parkdale-High Park
- Canadian Liberal government loses House of Commons vote, won't call election
- Canadian Liberal MP expelled from caucus for supporting Conservative budget
- Canadian liberals unhappy with PM's performance at APEC summit
- Canadian Parliament suspended until late January
- Canadian PM seeks to abandon gun registry
- Canadian PM to amend Criminal Code, drugged drivers to be charged
- Canadian Tory MP left alone for voting against budget legislation
- Controversy follows after Canadian PM skips vote for hockey game
- Court legalizes same-sex marriage in New Brunswick