Category:2008-09 financial crisis
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is the category for the 2008-09 financial crisis, a worldwide financial crisis.
to see the latest articles.
From Wikinews, the free news source you can write.
a England during the crisisat a branch in
Pages in category "2008-09 financial crisis"
The following 74 pages are in this category, out of 74 total.
- Bank of America reports losses of over US$2.2 billion
- Bankruptcy for U.S. automaker GM becomes almost certain after bondholder offers fail
- Barack Obama presents rescue plan after GM declaration of bankruptcy
- Brazil's Embraer plans to cut around 4,200 jobs
- Bruce Forsyth takes pay cut on BBC's Strictly Come Dancing
- U.S. automaker Chrysler wants to eliminate 789 dealerships
- U.S. automaker GM plans to close 1,100 dealerships
- U.S. Conference Board says leading economic indicators rose 1.2% in May
- U.S. GDP sees worst drop in five decades
- U.S. manufacturer General Motors seeks bankruptcy protection
- U.S. Postal Service running out of money
- UK energy companies announce that prices for bills could increase
- UK interest rates remain at 0.5%
- UK unemployment rate reaches thirteen-year high
- UN: World hunger at all-time high due to economic slowdown
- US automaker GM reports losses of $6 billion
- US automakers GM and Chrysler seek more government aid
- US Congress passes $787 billion stimulus package
- US deficit reaches record $1.4 trillion
- US Fed chairman Bernanke says recession could end this year
- US home prices drop at record levels
- US job cuts last month highest since 1974, unemployment rate rises
- US lawmakers reach stimulus package deal
- US Senate passes stimulus package
- US stock markets fall to lowest levels since 1997
- US stock markets have their best week since November
- US Treasury Secretary: "We need the ability to seize firms"
- US unemployment rate down to ten percent
- US unemployment rate highest in 26 years
- US unemployment rate reaches 8.1%
- US unemployment rate reaches 8.5%
- US unemployment rate reaches 9.4 percent
- US unemployment rate reaches 9.8%
- US unemployment rate surpasses 10%