This is the category for Airbus.
Note that in most cases it is NOT apropriate for accidents and incidents involving Airbus aircraft to be included in this category, unless there is a direct involvement of the company (such as Airbus A380 test flight delayed after accident, where a new aircraft being showcased is affected, or if Airbus was accused of being at fault, issues advice etc.). The airframer will generally get involved after a major accident; if details of this assistance are added then it would be appropriate to add the category. Development of specific models and purchases of individual new aircraft are covered by this category.
to see the latest articles.
From Wikinews, the free news source you can write.
An Airbus jet in Frankfurt
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Airbus A380 (7 articles)
Pages in category "Airbus"
The following 32 pages are in this category, out of 32 total.
- A380 makes maiden flight to US
- Aer Lingus buys twelve new long-haul Airbus jets
- Air France, pilots union, victims group criticise transatlantic disaster probe
- AirAsia disaster: Bodies, wreckage found
- AirAsia jet vanishes over Indonesia, 162 missing
- Airbus A380 safety test injures 33
- Airbus A380 test flight delayed after accident
- Airbus announces job cuts of 10,000
- Airbus launches world's largest passenger plane
- Airbus offers funding to search for black boxes from Air France disaster
- Airbus parent EADS wins £13 billion UK RAF airtanker contract
- Airbus wins Qatar Airways order worth $15bn