Category:Australian Paralympic Committee
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Pages in category "Australian Paralympic Committee"
The following 20 pages are in this category, out of 20 total.
- Australia earns one medal on day three of 2012 IPC Nor-Am Cup
- Australia takes podium for standing men's giant slalom on second day of 2012 IPC NorAm Cup
- Australian Centre for Paralympic Excellence unveiled
- Australian men, women win 2013 Asia-Oceania Wheelchair Basketball Championships
- Australian Paralympian Janet Shaw dies aged 46
- Australian skiers compete at IPC Nor-Am Cup Super G
- Wheelchair Rugby Tri-Nations Series begins in Sydney
- Wikinews interviews Australian blind Paralympic skier Melissa Perrine
- Wikinews interviews Australian Gliders Leanne Del Toso, Sarah Vinci, Amber Merritt, Clare Nott
- Wikinews interviews Australian Paralympic skier Andrew Bor
- Wikinews interviews Australian Paralympic skiers Jessica Gallagher and Eric Bickerton
- Wikinews interviews Australian Paralympic skiers Toby Kane, Cameron Rahles Rahbula, and Mitchell Gourley
Media in category "Australian Paralympic Committee"
This category contains only the following file.
Laura Hale and the APC.jpg 720 × 540; 45 KB