Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is the BP category.
These are the latest articles about this topic. if the newest articles aren't listed.
- 30 March 2011: BP lose laptop containing sensitive claimant data
- 21 October 2010: Scientist demands end to US 'addiction to oil'
- 20 September 2010: Deepwater Horizon oil well finally dead, authorities say
- 10 September 2010: BP report into Gulf of Mexico disaster lays blame on other contractors
- 5 August 2010: Wikinews Shorts: August 4, 2010
- 31 July 2010: After 100 days, Deepwater Horizon oil spill still threatens Gulf coast
- 19 July 2010: ROV detects leaks in Deepwater Horizon well cap
- 19 July 2010: Oil spewing from crack in seafloor of Gulf of Mexico was fifty feet from Deepwater Horizon well
- 14 July 2010: BP: New cap on Gulf of Mexico oil well in place
- 7 July 2010: BP reports progress in oil spill cleanup
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Deepwater Horizon drilling rig explosion (30 articles)
Pages in category "BP"
The following 37 pages are in this category, out of 37 total.
- Bolivian troops told to seize natural gas fields
- BP lose laptop containing sensitive claimant data
- BP report into Gulf of Mexico disaster lays blame on other contractors
- BP reports progress in oil spill cleanup
- BP says Gulf oil spill slowed as estimates of oil spilled increase
- BP: New cap on Gulf of Mexico oil well in place
- BP: One oil leak in Gulf of Mexico plugged
- BP: Plug for underwater oil leak in Gulf of Mexico fails
- Obama to ask for special BP claims fund over oil spill
- Oil company BP to pay for Gulf of Mexico spill
- Oil from Gulf spill reaches major current
- Oil price jumps as Rita heads to refineries
- Oil prices rise after Alaskan field shuts down
- Oil rig in Gulf of Mexico sinks after explosion; eleven missing
- Oil spewing from crack in seafloor of Gulf of Mexico was fifty feet from Deepwater Horizon well
- Oil spill in Alaska closes 800 miles of pipeline
- Oil spill in Gulf of Mexico reported to have reached coast; offshore drilling ban announced by Obama administration