This is the category for bankruptcy, legally recognized inability of a person or organization to pay its debts.
This category is appropriate when an article concerns some entity entering, operating under, or leaving bankruptcy; and when an article concerns changing bankruptcy laws. Consider carefully if it is appropriate in cases where an entity did something to avoid bankruptcy. Keep in mind as a general principle for a free-standing category, to decide whether to add an article to the category one should ask whether, when researching the topic of the category, one would like that article to turn up.
Refresh this list to see the latest articles.
From Wikinews, the free news source you can write.
Workers removing a sign from a bankrupt retailer in the United States, from file.
Pages in category "Bankruptcy"
The following 45 pages are in this category, out of 45 total.
- U.S. Airways makes bid on Delta
- U.S. automaker Chrysler wants to eliminate 789 dealerships
- U.S. manufacturer General Motors seeks bankruptcy protection
- United Airlines to hire 2,000 flight attendants
- US airlines Delta, Northwest file for bankruptcy
- US retailer Circuit City files for bankruptcy protection
- US Senate passes new bankruptcy bill
- US toy retail giant Toys 'R' Us files for liquidation in United States
- US toy retail giant Toys R Us files for bankruptcy in US, Canada