to see the latest articles.
From Wikinews, the free news source you can write.
Seal of the CIA
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► John Brennan (6 articles)
Pages in category "CIA"
The following 87 pages are in this category, out of 87 total.
- Capitol Hill Democrats hold informal hearing on Plame leak
- Cheney lobbies for CIA exemption to torture ban
- CIA "rendition" confirmed in Europe
- CIA chief to testify before Congress on interrogations
- CIA contractor released from Pakistan
- CIA gives up search and interrogation on Iraq WMDs
- CIA sending suspects overseas for "rendition"
- Cooper claims he learned of Plame through Rove
- Council of Europe planning to use satellite images in prisons probe
- Council of Europe rapporteur says CIA abduction claim "credible"
- Pakistani Taliban threaten revenge attack after bin Laden death; CIA says retaliation is likely
- Pakistanis condemn US airstrike
- Pentagon to explain, or deny, new spy plan
- Polish PM Beata Szydło welcomes US troops
- Porter Goss resigns as director of the CIA
- President Bush admits secret CIA detention centres
- President Bush faces some tough questioning
- Protests erupt in Pakistan over US air strike
- U.S. army interrogator convicted in Iraqi general's death
- U.S. classifies record number of documents in 2004
- U.S. did not inform Pakistan of bin Laden mission because of suspicions he was being harbored by government
- U.S. officials disclose Russian think tank plans outlining interference in 2016 U.S. presidential election
- U.S. reported to mount covert operations in Iran
- U.S. responds to Russian election hacking with expulsions, sanctions
- UK and Aussie troops will not fight opium in Afghanistan
- UK loses appeal to conceal Binyam Mohamed torture
- United States Department of Justice workers among government Wikipedia vandals
- United States Representative Charlie Wilson dies at 76
- US interrogation techniques received early approval, report suggests
- US lawmakers and rights advocates question CIA tape destruction
- US pressure group proposes covert attack on Iran
- US Secretary Rice responds to European enquiries on alleged CIA prisons
- US Senate debates Rove and intelligence access