This is an internal Wikinews category
Articles should not belong to this category, nor should project pages.
This category is only for categories related to Wikinews.
Looking for articles? Try Wikinews:Browse.
- These are, as of this writing, constitutions of governments, thus far excluding constitutions of political parties, churches, etc.
- Merely reporting that something is being done because the constitution says to do it does not, in the absence of any doubt/controversy, constitute a categorization-worthy reference to the constitution. Apply the basic principle of category-relevance: if you were researching the topic of the category in our archives, would you want the article to turn up in your investigations? Election procedures, voting procedures, office succession procedures, and the like ought not to flood constitution categories unless there's something news-ish about the application of the constitution to them.
- Use Category:Constitutions (unsorted) for articles about constitutions that don't yet have their own category.
This category has the following 22 subcategories, out of 22 total.
- Constitution of Australia (7 articles)
- Constitution of Fiji (8 articles)
- Constitution of Haiti (6 articles)
- Constitution of Kenya (5 articles)
- Constitution of Pakistan (8 articles)
- Constitution of the United States (73 articles)