Latest articles that mention David Miliband
- Candidate for leadership of the British Labour Party in September 2010.
- Foreign Secretary of the United Kingdom, 2007–2010. Became Foreign Secretary on June 28, 2007, succeeding Margaret Beckett. Succeeded by William Hague in May 2010.
- Secretary of State for Environment from May 5, 2006 to June 27, 2007.
Pages in category "David Miliband"
The following 24 pages are in this category, out of 24 total.
- British court 'threatened' by United States
- British foreign secretary: 'President Mugabe persists in his ambition to steal the election'
- British Prime Minister calls for the immediate release of 5 Britons kidnapped in Iraq
- British sailors detained, released after yacht accidentally crosses into Iranian waters
- British teacher convicted of insulting Islam in Sudan
- UK House of Commons' Speaker resigns
- UK loses appeal to conceal Binyam Mohamed torture
- UK opposition leader calls for Burma aid to be dispatched by air if access for aid workers does not improve
- UN criticises Israel's latest settlement plan, angry reaction from US and UK
- United Kingdom expels four Russian diplomats