From Wikinews, the free news source you can write!
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Taha Yassin Ramadan (3 articles)
Pages in category "Death penalty"
The following 54 pages are in this category, out of 54 total.
- Saddam Hussein to be hanged in 30 days
- Sam Brownback on running for President, gay rights, the Middle East and religion
- Saudi Arabian court convicts poet of apostasy, sentences to death
- Scottish man to be freed from death row in Ohio, US
- Sixteen Christian converts arrested in Iran; facing death penalty
- South Dakota killer wants to drop death sentence appeals
- Sudanese protesters demand death for British teacher
- Suspect in 1998 bombing of US embassy in Tanzania won't face death penalty
- Texas executes Arturo Diaz after US Supreme Court refuses to intervene
- Texas executes Mexican-born killer despite international appeals
- Togo unanimously vote to abolish the death penalty
- Two Australians executed in Indonesia over 2005 drug smuggling case
- Two Norwegians sentenced to death in DR Congo
- U.S. Supreme Court hears arguments on constitutionality of lethal injection
- U.S. Supreme Court: Death penalty for juveniles is unconstitutional
- UK judge withholds report from Thai death penalty defendants
- UK to ban export of lethal injection drugs to US
- UN carries out first review of US human rights record
- US passes 1000 executions in 30 years
- US state of Texas executes woman convicted of murdering family
- US Supreme Court overturns death penalty for child rape
- Utah reinstates firing squad for death penalty