Category:Foreign and Commonwealth Office
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is the category for the Foreign and Commonwealth Office, part of the UK government.
Often abbreviated as FCO, the full official name is Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office
Refresh this list to see the latest articles.
From Wikinews, the free news source you can write.
Pages in category "Foreign and Commonwealth Office"
The following 80 pages are in this category, out of 80 total.
- BBC reporter could be released within next few hours
- BBC support song making chart impact
- BBC World Service to drop five languages
- Blair is first public official to apologize for Hurricane Katrina response
- Bomb threat on UK–Egypt plane; diverted to Greece
- British boy drowns while on holiday with family in Portugal
- British government advises against non-essential travel to Kenya
- British government apologises for suggesting the Pope could create a brand of "Benedict" condoms
- British pilot dies in plane crash; nine passengers survive
- British sailors detained by Iran "to be tried for espionage"
- British scientist shot dead in Ecuador was ‘unlawfully killed’
- British teacher convicted of insulting Islam in Sudan
- British teacher faces 40 lashes over teddy bear's name
- Briton sentenced to death for drug smuggling in Indonesia
- Bus crash in Germany kills 1 injures 7
- International ban on cluster bombs "very close" says British Prime Minister
- International conference agrees on plan for Yemen's terror problem
- Iran airs new video of UK crewmen, releases new letters from Turney
- Iran and Britain expel diplomats after Iranian presidential election
- Iran releases five detained Britons
- Iran: Detained British troops do not need to go to trial
- Iraq plans 'Baghdad Eye' to draw in tourists
- Italy confirms swapping Taliban for Mastrogiacomo
- Ivory Coast expels British, Canadian ambassadors
- U.S. airstrike targeting Ayman al-Zawahiri leaves 18 dead in Pakistani village
- U.S. and U.K. governments warn citizens against travelling to areas hit by tsunamis
- UK Attorney General Lord Goldsmith admits to changing mind over Iraq war
- UK cabinet minister Jack Straw ignored advice that Iraq invasion was illegal
- UK Foreign Office is over-secretive: Committee reports
- UK Government propaganda directed at Muslim youth
- UK hostage Peter Moore released in Iraq
- UK jets shadow Russian bombers
- UK loses appeal to conceal Binyam Mohamed torture
- UK naval crew describe their capture and detention by Iran
- United Kingdom expels four Russian diplomats
- US and UK diplomats detained in Zimbabwe
- US, UK embassies in Yemen close due to al-Qaeda threat