Category:House of Lords
Jump to navigation Jump to search
to see the latest articles.
From Wikinews, the free news source you can write.
Pages in category "House of Lords"
The following 27 pages are in this category, out of 27 total.
- Blair ally Lord Levy arrested
- Blair rejects anti-terror bill compromise
- British Army soldiers to be court martialled for war crimes
- British conductor Edward Downes and wife die in double assisted suicide
- British government launches car industry aid package
- British newspaper makes House of Lords bribery claims
- U.K. MPs' expenses to be investigated by police
- U.K. National Portrait Gallery threatens U.S. citizen with legal action over Wikimedia images
- UK "terror bill" passed after standoff
- UK government plans to replace House of Lords with elected chamber
- UK lawyer comments on court case against Boeing over London jet crash
- UK MPs elect John Bercow as new Speaker of the House of Commons
- UK Prime Minister sets 2005 General Election date
- UK terror suspects win appeal
- UK's highest court to rule on use of information extracted under torture
- US, UK persuade Russia and China of laptop authenticity