Category:Hurricane season, 2008
Welcome to the Wikinews 2008 Tropical cyclone/hurricane season section. For more information about writing and editing see the Newsroom. for latest articles.
- 9 November 2008: Hurricane Paloma hits Cuba
- 8 September 2008: Hurricane Ike makes landfall on Cuba
- 4 September 2008: Tropical Storm Ike upgraded to hurricane status
- 1 September 2008: Government of the Bahamas isssues warning over Hurricane Hanna
- 1 September 2008: Bush to skip Republican convention to monitor Gustav
- 31 August 2008: Mayor of New Orleans tells residents to evacuate ahead of hurricane
- 30 August 2008: Hurricane Gustav batters Caribbean, threatens US Gulf Coast
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Hurricane season, 2008"
The following 16 pages are in this category, out of 16 total.