Welcome to the Wikinews Inter-Services Intelligence section. For more information about writing and editing see the Newsroom. for latest articles.
- 5 May 2011: U.S. did not inform Pakistan of bin Laden mission because of suspicions he was being harbored by government
- 2 May 2011: Osama bin Laden killed in U.S. operation in Pakistan, White House says
- 13 June 2010: Pakistan's intelligence agency said to support Taliban
- 18 February 2010: Joint US-Pakistan operation captures top Taliban commander
- 14 November 2009: Bomb blast kills at least eleven in Pakistan, over twenty wounded
- 12 August 2009: Two Pakistani militants arrested in south Indian city of Mysore
- 12 August 2009: Muslims in Gujarat hold anti-Pakistan rally
- 12 August 2009: Mumbai Police investigations indicate Pakistani role in 11/7 serial blasts
- 12 August 2009: Foreign Secretary level talks between India and Pakistan to resume in November
- 12 August 2009: 'Evidence against ISI not clinching' says Indian National Security Adviser
Pages in category "Inter-Services Intelligence"
The following 10 pages are in this category, out of 10 total.