Category:John Paul Stevens
Jump to navigation Jump to search
to see the latest articles.
From Wikinews, the free news source you can write.
Pages in category "John Paul Stevens"
The following 16 pages are in this category, out of 16 total.
- U.S. military tribunals in Guantanamo Bay lack Congressional authorization, violate U.S. law and Geneva Conventions
- U.S. Supreme Court eases government ability to seize property
- U.S. Supreme Court Justice David Souter to retire
- U.S. Supreme Court: Death penalty for juveniles is unconstitutional
- US Senate confirms Supreme Court nominee Elena Kagan
- US Supreme Court allows 'light' cigarettes lawsuits
- US Supreme Court nominee Elena Kagan meets with senators on Capitol Hill
- US Supreme Court rejects Blagojevich motion to delay Illinois corruption trial
- US Supreme Court relaxes strict interpretation of self incrimination ruling
- US Supreme Court rules DC gun ban unconstitutional