From Wikinews, the free news source you can write!
to see the latest articles.
From Wikinews, the free news source you can write.
File photo of Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, 2007.
Pages in category "Mahmoud Ahmadinejad"
The following 65 pages are in this category, out of 65 total.
- African Union refuses to arrest Sudan's President for war crimes
- Ahmadinejad criticizes Paul the octopus
- Ahmadinejad sends letter to George W. Bush
- Ahmadinejad to free British navy personnel
- Ahmedi of Iran's PDKI discusses Kurdistan's general strike and the democratic future of Iran
- Ayatollah Ali Khamenei speaks about Iranian presidential election protests at prayers
- Investigation wanted into the murders of Iraqi academics
- Iran bans Hollywood movies
- Iran determined to continue with nuclear program
- Iran dismisses United Nations resolution imposing sanctions
- Iran inaugurates heavy-water production plant
- Iran lifts ban of CNN
- Iran nuclear impasse continues
- Iran parliament to review compliance with IAEA standards
- Iran proclaims successful missile test
- Iran resumes nuclear research
- Iran stands firmly against nuclear agency resolution
- Iran tests new centrifuges
- Iran to abandon Nuclear Non Proliferation (NPT) if threatened to cut down on nuclear activities
- Iran to build ten new uranium enrichment plants
- Iran to end nuclear cooperation
- Iran voices defiance towards nuclear deadline
- Iran warns West about meddling while clerics opine
- Iran's Ahmadinejad wants change in US policies, not 'tactics'
- Iranian news agency apologises for reproducing The Onion article
- Iranian news agency reproduces The Onion article
- Iranian newspaper website attacked
- Iranian president Ahmadinejad in Zimbabwe for trade fair
- Iranian President Ahmadinejad speaks at Columbia University
- Iranian President Ahmadinejad to make landmark visit to Iraq
- Iranian president calls Israel ‘disgraceful blot’
- Iranian president says move Israel to Europe
- Iranian president sends letter to Pope Benedict XVI
- Iranian student protesters face expulsion
- Iranian TV station announces first space rocket launch
- Iranians vote in runoff election
- U.N. to begin forming response to Iranian nuclear program
- U.S. calls for sanctions against Iran
- U.S. Vice President Cheney warns Iran about nuclear weapons
- UN General Assembly opens with rhetorical appeals by both Bush and Ahmadinejad
- UN sanctions prompt Iran to limit cooperation with IAEA
- US criticizes Iran for remarks at nuclear conference
- US pressure group proposes covert attack on Iran
- US Senators, EU voice support for Iran sanctions