Jump to navigation Jump to search
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Remotely operated underwater vehicles (12 articles)
Pages in category "Marine science"
The following 48 pages are in this category, out of 48 total.
- Arctic ice levels at record low opening Northwest Passage
- Arctic ice thickness decreasing, suggests satellite data study
- Australian scientists develop culture to destroy reef-killing starfish
- Australian warship sunk as artificial reef
- Authorities at Jakarta Airport, Indonesia seize 687 endangered pig-nosed turtles
- Saturn moon Enceladus may have salty ocean
- Scientists debate whether Hurricane Katrina was aggravated by global warming
- Scientists discover 300 new species on island of Luzon in the Philippines
- Scientists discover new kind of shark in northwest Atlantic
- Scientists discover prehistoric cave with unknown lifeforms
- Scientists say that a 'global layer of water' exists on Saturn's moon Titan
- Scientists working to save Chesapeake Bay oyster population
- Sea lions take over dock at Moss Landing, California