From Wikinews, the free news source you can write!
This is the category for Marine science.
to see the latest articles.
From Wikinews, the free news source you can write.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Remotely operated underwater vehicles (12 articles)
Pages in category "Marine science"
The following 46 pages are in this category, out of 46 total.
- Arctic ice levels at record low opening Northwest Passage
- Arctic ice thickness decreasing, suggests satellite data study
- Australian scientists develop culture to destroy reef-killing starfish
- Australian warship sunk as artificial reef
- Authorities at Jakarta Airport, Indonesia seize 687 endangered pig-nosed turtles
- Saturn moon Enceladus may have salty ocean
- Scientists debate whether Hurricane Katrina was aggravated by global warming
- Scientists discover 300 new species on island of Luzon in the Philippines
- Scientists discover new kind of shark in northwest Atlantic
- Scientists discover prehistoric cave with unknown lifeforms
- Scientists say that a 'global layer of water' exists on Saturn's moon Titan
- Scientists working to save Chesapeake Bay oyster population
- Sea lions take over dock at Moss Landing, California