Category:Ruth Bader Ginsburg
Jump to navigation Jump to search
to see the latest articles.
From Wikinews, the free news source you can write.
Official portrait, 2016
Pages in category "Ruth Bader Ginsburg"
The following 16 pages are in this category, out of 16 total.
- U.S. military tribunals in Guantanamo Bay lack Congressional authorization, violate U.S. law and Geneva Conventions
- U.S. Supreme Court eases government ability to seize property
- U.S. Supreme Court Justice David Souter to retire
- U.S. Supreme Court upholds health care mandate
- U.S. Supreme Court: Death penalty for juveniles is unconstitutional
- US Senate confirms Supreme Court nominee Elena Kagan
- US Supreme Court declares same-sex marriage legal
- US Supreme Court dismisses appeal on Obama's citizenship
- US Supreme Court judge Ginsburg undergoes surgery for pancreatic cancer
- US Supreme Court overturns death penalty for child rape
- US Supreme Court relaxes strict interpretation of self incrimination ruling
- US Supreme Court upholds ban on partial birth abortions