This is the category for serial killers, individuals who unlawfully kill three or more people in three or more separate incidents.
to see the latest articles.
From Wikinews, the free news source you can write.
The carused in his crimes
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Serial killers"
The following 35 pages are in this category, out of 35 total.
- Canada awaits Karla Homolka's Release from Prison
- Charles Manson releases album under free license
- Claire Tiltman murder: Prosecutors mull charges in notorious English crime
- Cold cases in West Australia examined for Murdoch link
- Connecticut repeals death penalty
- Connecticut Serial Killer Competent- Waives Further Appeals
- Convicted murderer J.C.X. Simon dies in prison, aged 69
- Scottish nurse loses appeal in murders of four patients in England
- Serial killer sentenced to death in Swaziland
- Serial killer suspected loose in New York, more bodies found
- South African apartheid assassin Eugene de Kock granted parole
- South African serial killer guilty of nineteen rapes, sixteen murders
- Steve Wright found guilty of murdering five women in Suffolk, England
- Steve Wright, killer of five women in Suffolk, England, sentenced to life imprisonment
- Suspected serial killer appears in British court
- Swedish man denies serial shootings