Jump to navigation Jump to search
Although, Wongsawat is the, Somchai is the correct name when using a single name
to see the latest articles.
From Wikinews, the free news source you can write.
Pages in category "Somchai Wongsawat"
The following 19 pages are in this category, out of 19 total.
- Thai opposition leader Abhisit Vejjajiva elected as new Prime Minister
- Thai PAD protest leader arrested while voting
- Thai PM barred from politics, three parties dissolved
- Thai PM declares state of emergency over airport blockades
- Thai-Cambodian generals in talks after border clash kills two
- Thailand's "Truth Today", Thaksin tonight; pro-government protesters mass at stadium
- Thailand's fugitive ex-PM sentenced to two years for corruption
- Thaksin still pervades Thai political landscape
- Thaksin to return to Thai politics
- Third day of 'King Taksin operation' sees Bangkok airport closed
- Tourists struggle to escape as Bangkok airport blockades enter sixth day