Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is the category for Stephen Breyer, an associate justice of the Supreme Court of the United States.
Refresh this list to see the latest articles.
From Wikinews, the free news source you can write.
At the White House, 2022 (Image: Adam Schultz)
Pages in category "Stephen Breyer"
The following 7 pages are in this category, out of 7 total.
- U.S. Supreme Court eases government ability to seize property
- U.S. Supreme Court upholds health care mandate
- U.S. Supreme Court: Death penalty for juveniles is unconstitutional
- United States Supreme Court Justice O'Connor to retire
- US Senate confirms Ketanji Brown Jackson for Supreme Court
- US Supreme Court considers appeal from foreign terrorist suspects