This category details clear cases where documented charges for planning or carrying out acts of terrorism are in effect.
Please do not add articles to this category unless it is clear that the case in question does, as fact, see a prosecution by a national or state government-backed court on terrorism.
Latest news for Terrorism convictions
- 8 January 2010: Moroccan court sentences fourteen to jail on terror charges
- 30 January 2009: Failed suicide bomber imprisoned for life
- 29 July 2008: Court sentences eight to death in Sudan over Omdurman rebel attack
- 24 November 2007: Denmark convicts three in terror plot case
- 31 October 2007: Judge delivers verdicts in 2004 Madrid train bombing trial
- 15 September 2007: American-born terrorist gets 24 years
- 9 September 2007: TADA court begins pronouncing '93 Mumbai blasts verdict
- 16 August 2007: Jose Padilla found guilty of supporting terrorism
- 27 March 2007: Guantanamo detainee David Hicks pleads guilty to providing "material support"
- 20 August 2006: "Jihad" Jack Thomas acquitted of terrorism conviction
Pages in category "Terrorism convictions"
The following 13 pages are in this category, out of 13 total.