Comments:'Twin Towers' warship set to enter New York
This page is for commentary on the news. If you wish to point out a problem in the article (e.g. factual error, etc), please use its regular collaboration page instead. Comments on this page do not need to adhere to the Neutral Point of View policy. You should sign your comments by adding ~~~~ to the end of your message. Please remain on topic. Though there are very few rules governing what can be said here, civil discussion and polite sparring make our comments pages a fun and friendly place. Please think of this when posting.
Quick hints for new commentators:
- Use colons to indent a response to someone else's remarks
- Always sign your comments by putting --~~~~ at the end
- You can edit a section by using the edit link to the right of the section heading
- With only 7.5 tons of steel from the towers in the boat, there should be plenty (maybe 50,000 tons) left over for the biggest sculpture ever. 126.96.36.199 (talk) 19:59, 3 November 2009 (UTC)
- You could easily recreate the Colossus of Rhodes with the remaining steel. Why waste all that metal, harming the planet and wasting resources on some stupid statue?--188.8.131.52 (talk) 11:46, 4 November 2009 (UTC)