Comments:Acting teacher and director Milton Katselas dies at age 75
This page is for commentary on the news. If you wish to point out a problem in the article (e.g. factual error, etc), please use its regular collaboration page instead. Comments on this page do not need to adhere to the Neutral Point of View policy. You should sign your comments by adding ~~~~ to the end of your message. Please remain on topic. Though there are very few rules governing what can be said here, civil discussion and polite sparring make our comments pages a fun and friendly place. Please think of this when posting.
Quick hints for new commentators:
- Use colons to indent a response to someone else's remarks
- Always sign your comments by putting --~~~~ at the end
- You can edit a section by using the edit link to the right of the section heading
Is it appropriate to recruit for Scientology in an acting school?
This is a terrible, misleading question. It should be removed from this article. It was neither the point of his career nor a part of his teaching. I studied with Milton for nine years and was never ever approached by him or anyone else who works at the Beverly Hills Playhouse to become a scientologist or anything relating to that church. —Preceding unsigned comment added by Ladyplumley (talk • contribs) 03:34, 29 October 2008 (UTC)
- Try reading some of the multiple different secondary sources that discuss this controversial issue. Cirt (talk) 04:10, 29 October 2008 (UTC)
- This is a horrible thing to do, but just like what the Church of Scientology teaches every Scientologist to do:"Sell books, make people into Scientologist, and make them sell books." The worlds largest pyramid scheme... —Preceding unsigned comment added by 188.8.131.52 (talk) 03:50, 20 November 2008 (UTC)
- Waste of time article as nobody will be interested. Good thing he's dead, no more celebrity recruitment.Ccas (talk) 20:24, 20 November 2008 (UTC)
No it is not fucking appropriate to recruit for Scientology in an acting school. They are a bunch of fags who deserve to have their miniscule balls ripped out with fish hooks.—The preceding unsigned comment was added by 184.108.40.206 (talk • contribs)