Comments:France warns of war with Iran
This page is for commentary on the news. If you wish to point out a problem in the article (e.g. factual error, etc), please use its regular collaboration page instead. Comments on this page do not need to adhere to the Neutral Point of View policy. You should sign your comments by adding ~~~~ to the end of your message. Please remain on topic. Though there are very few rules governing what can be said here, civil discussion and polite sparring make our comments pages a fun and friendly place. Please think of this when posting.
Quick hints for new commentators:
- Use colons to indent a response to someone else's remarks
- Always sign your comments by putting --~~~~ at the end
- You can edit a section by using the edit link to the right of the section heading
Why can't Iran just give it up the program? It is like they want a war. Contralya 23:45, 16 September 2007 (UTC)
I am surprised the pacifist France would say that. From history we know that it is not a World War until France surrenders -:) 126.96.36.199 09:42, 17 September 2007 (UTC)
- Lol. Though I am saddened about all of that anti-Americanism over there. They should get to know the people of the U.S. before judging them. I don't see were it went wrong (the suez canal stuff perhaps?) I mean, (don't expect me to get these all in order) they helped in the revolutionary war, they had a revolution inspired by it, they helped in 1812, they gave the Statue Of Liberty, the U.S. helped them hold the line in WW1 (towards the end), and the U.S. led the liberation of France from Nazis. Is all of this bad blood because of recognizing Vichy France??
- no, not at all. Jacques Divol 13:32, 17 September 2007 (UTC)
I would like to see Europe send a load of troops into Iran if conflict breaks out, the U.S. has been doing almost all of the work! Contralya 11:34, 17 September 2007 (UTC)