Comments:Holocaust denial bishop apologizes
This page is for commentary on the news. If you wish to point out a problem in the article (e.g. factual error, etc), please use its regular collaboration page instead. Comments on this page do not need to adhere to the Neutral Point of View policy. You should sign your comments by adding ~~~~ to the end of your message. Please remain on topic. Though there are very few rules governing what can be said here, civil discussion and polite sparring make our comments pages a fun and friendly place. Please think of this when posting.
Quick hints for new commentators:
- Use colons to indent a response to someone else's remarks
- Always sign your comments by putting --~~~~ at the end
- You can edit a section by using the edit link to the right of the section heading
Holocaust Deniers in General
I don't understand how you can deny such events from occuring. Why would all these people lie? How could all the video footage have been forged? All the diary entries. The confessions. The remains. I hate when people get into superlatives, but this man, and all like him, absolutely sicken me! How dare they! -- Poe Joe (talk) 05:47, 31 January 2009 (UTC)
- I don't get it either, its not like the Nazi's tried to keep it a big secret. There are thousands of boxes of documents that substantiate this, the Nazi's were quite good at keeping records of everything.—The preceding unsigned comment was added by 22.214.171.124 (talk • contribs)
Thank's to you. All catholic can't let it happen again. I hope no one ever think to genocide a race. And if it happens, I hope Vatican punish them with what they need.—The preceding unsigned comment was added by Kazmierczak (talk • contribs)
The Catholic Church has a muslim bishop?? It's the only explanation... Only muslims are inferior enough to be responsible for such claims... After all, the "West" and its official church are so superior, that wouldn't be responsible for these sorry ass public image..—The preceding unsigned comment was added by 126.96.36.199 (talk • contribs)
- Were did you get Muslim from?--KDP3 (talk) 14:51, 31 January 2009 (UTC)
- Wow, so basically you've got the same idea going as the nazis!—The preceding unsigned comment was added by 188.8.131.52 (talk • contribs)
Ex-communicated Bishop should do more than apologize!
As an idiot I am sickened by such insensitivity and stupidity. Someone so predjudiced should be stripped of their rank and privilages in the church, in my estimation.18:59, 31 January 2009 (UTC)—The preceding unsigned comment was added by 184.108.40.206 (talk • contribs)
- "As an idiot I am sickened by such insensitivity and stupidity." Way to go with the elite command of the English language! So few people these days actually admit that they're idiots. --Brian McNeil / talk 15:15, 14 February 2009 (UTC)
Bishop Willaimson did not apologize for denying the holocaust; he apologized for offending the Pope. Williamson is and remains a 'Holocaust Denier'.
In my opinion, he should be removed from the Catholic Church.
Williamson did not apologize
Williamson did not apologize for diminishing the holocaust. He apologized for creating a problem for the Pope. He will not apologize for his views, because he is correct.
Are you serious? How can you deny the evidence of 6 million Jews being killed? Seriously! I mean they were burned, shot, etc. and the nazis took pictures and videos, and you deny it?! DERH DAH DERH! —Preceding unsigned comment added by 220.127.116.11 (talk) 15:50, 18 March 2009 (UTC)