Comments:Kosovo declares independence from Serbia
This page is for commentary on the news. If you wish to point out a problem in the article (e.g. factual error, etc), please use its regular collaboration page instead. Comments on this page do not need to adhere to the Neutral Point of View policy. You should sign your comments by adding ~~~~ to the end of your message. Please remain on topic. Though there are very few rules governing what can be said here, civil discussion and polite sparring make our comments pages a fun and friendly place. Please think of this when posting.
Quick hints for new commentators:
- Use colons to indent a response to someone else's remarks
- Always sign your comments by putting --~~~~ at the end
- You can edit a section by using the edit link to the right of the section heading
Finally, thanks God
A response to Russia: Have Kosovars engaged in terrorism like independence movement in Basque Country?
Unlike them, Kosovars have been the wronged party. And they aren't the final victims of Yugoslavia and its final ruler, Slobodan Milosevic (see: Vojvodina). When the Basques reject their terrorist supporters, they will find greater international support for their own independence. --Kitch - (talk) 18:47, 17 February 2008 (UTC)
- Yes they were, I see you know nothing so let me remind you that on 17. march 2004. in just one day thousands of Serbs and Romas were killed by albanians and 250 of Serbian churches were burned and damaged. When did a single Serb crush albanian jami? NEVER!
- Have Abhasians or South Ossetians engaged in terrorism? -220.127.116.11 23:43, 17 February 2008 (UTC)
Let me remind you that in 2007. Serbian baby Sava was burned allive in Prizren I have a picture of that event, but it's so ugly I can't show you. For just few years albanians (word Kosovars doesnt exist) killed more than 5.000 Serbs and Romas. We just want to know why?
Albanians served Hitler in WWII while Serbs rescued 600 american pilots and sent them back home, Serbs fought and defeated Hitler. In WWI Serbia lost 30% of its population so allies can won. and 40 years after WWII Serbs were betrayed by their so called allies. We don't hate anyone we just wanna know why?
USA and EU, we trusted you, you betrayed us!
USA and EU, is this the response for Serbs who were your allies in WWI and WWII while Albanians fought with Hitler Serbs rescued more than 600 American pilots shot down and fought Hitler. In WWI Serbs were your biggest ally and lost 36% of their population so allies can win, and after 80 years we were betrayed by our so called allies - USA and EU showed their face. See first Kosovo and Metohia demographics there were 100% Serbs and not a single albanian, after Hitler allowed Albanians to move in South Serbia (Kosovo and Metohia), demographics changed. We the Serbs don't hate anyone we just want to ask you one question. Why? —Preceding unsigned comment added by 18.104.22.168 (talk) 22:22, 17 February 2008 (UTC)
- There's very little justice in international relations. —Preceding unsigned comment added by 22.214.171.124 (talk) 02:29, 18 February 2008 (UTC)
Kosovo's people wanted independence. They got independence. Serbia's people have contradictory desires. So now how do we reconcile two dogmatically opposing views? 126.96.36.199 07:11, 22 February 2008 (UTC)
it is great for this to happen as it is now better run