Comments:NASA says Martian soil could sustain life
This page is for commentary on the news. If you wish to point out a problem in the article (e.g. factual error, etc), please use its regular collaboration page instead. Comments on this page do not need to adhere to the Neutral Point of View policy. You should sign your comments by adding ~~~~ to the end of your message. Please remain on topic. Though there are very few rules governing what can be said here, civil discussion and polite sparring make our comments pages a fun and friendly place. Please think of this when posting.
Quick hints for new commentators:
- Use colons to indent a response to someone else's remarks
- Always sign your comments by putting --~~~~ at the end
- You can edit a section by using the edit link to the right of the section heading
so while 100 million starve and 860 live under malnourishment we spend trillions on wars and space programs.
ofcousre ther is the the qid to the poor but it is not in trilliions..it is just in millions. a few dollars a ahead. one nights dinner for two at a fancy manhattan restaurant restaurant. I sound cynical but have you ever wondered if there is so much money for so many thngs why is there still poverty?
- Maybe solving poverty through governmental means isn't the answer? Also, cool thing on the soil. Fephisto (talk) 15:17, 27 June 2008 (UTC)
- Personally I think too much money is spent on trivial carnal pleasures. More money needs to be devoted to the sciences, especially space exploration. To me, little is more amazing than the cosmos and the wonders just beyond our reach. Knowledge is awesome. --18.104.22.168 08:55, 28 June 2008 (UTC)