Comments:North Korea agrees to disable its main nuclear reactor
Nuclear = Terrorist ?
This page is for commentary on the news. If you wish to point out a problem in the article (e.g. factual error, etc), please use its regular collaboration page instead. Comments on this page do not need to adhere to the Neutral Point of View policy. You should sign your comments by adding ~~~~ to the end of your message. Please remain on topic. Though there are very few rules governing what can be said here, civil discussion and polite sparring make our comments pages a fun and friendly place. Please think of this when posting.
Quick hints for new commentators:
- Use colons to indent a response to someone else's remarks
- Always sign your comments by putting --~~~~ at the end
- You can edit a section by using the edit link to the right of the section heading
- I think it's less about being nuclear and more about being nucealr with the kind of government N. Korea has.--188.8.131.52 17:47, 4 October 2007 (UTC)
- I'd be more afraid of a government that holds the largest, or second largest, number of nuclear weapons in the world, and became a foreign occupier on false pretenses. I don't know, that's just me. Wikisoup 18:55, 4 October 2007 (UTC)