Comments:Obama administration drops use of term "enemy combatant"
This page is for commentary on the news. If you wish to point out a problem in the article (e.g. factual error, etc), please use its regular collaboration page instead. Comments on this page do not need to adhere to the Neutral Point of View policy. You should sign your comments by adding ~~~~ to the end of your message. Please remain on topic. Though there are very few rules governing what can be said here, civil discussion and polite sparring make our comments pages a fun and friendly place. Please think of this when posting.
Quick hints for new commentators:
- Use colons to indent a response to someone else's remarks
- Always sign your comments by putting --~~~~ at the end
- You can edit a section by using the edit link to the right of the section heading
I really hate how Obama is fighting this war. He rather do a PR stunt for the Muslims then fight them.--126.96.36.199 01:07, 15 March 2009 (UTC)
- I'd love to comment on the ignorance of the preceding but I would need a good GPS to navigate the vast oceans of stupidity demonstrated therein. I'm sure someone will fill in for me. -Victor Sheckels 188.8.131.52 02:13, 15 March 2009 (UTC)
- Ignorance? We can be call the evil crusaders or Zionist pigs. But God (or the progressive way these days Allah) forbid we call the A-Holes were fighting enemy combatants. Obama is putting a big PR stunt for Muslims so they can think (lol) were not the bad guys. But as long the Imams continue preaching that we are ripping up Korans or raping innocent women they will always see us as the Crusaders or Zionist pigs. But hey lets change the name of the War on Terror to Hug fest O9 since Obama wants to play his game of paddycake with them.--184.108.40.206 03:30, 15 March 2009 (UTC)
- Yes Ignorance. With your view of openly admiting we were wrong and leaving a area were we had no right to be. it is their goverment and they will never forgive us for what we have done so far, but by showing that we have the wisdom to leave. they were a soveren nation untill we decided we would play "peace keeper" in the middle east. may a good men have been killed in the name of duty, and you have the adasity to question the govermnet we elected into office, then you sir are in the wrong county.--weirdjrc (talk) 18:34, 16 March 2009 (UTC)
Just wanted to add in my thoughts here. Why are we talking about the stupidity of one another over what a niglet decided change a term over? It's kinda ridiculous when you think about it. He's a democrat- of course what he did was wrong. —Preceding unsigned comment added by 220.127.116.11 (talk) 12:40, 26 March 2009 (UTC)