Comments:Prospects for a space elevator rise
This page is for commentary on the news. If you wish to point out a problem in the article (e.g. factual error, etc), please use its regular collaboration page instead. Comments on this page do not need to adhere to the Neutral Point of View policy. You should sign your comments by adding ~~~~ to the end of your message. Please remain on topic. Though there are very few rules governing what can be said here, civil discussion and polite sparring make our comments pages a fun and friendly place. Please think of this when posting.
Quick hints for new commentators:
- Use colons to indent a response to someone else's remarks
- Always sign your comments by putting --~~~~ at the end
- You can edit a section by using the edit link to the right of the section heading
Hey. There was no team from Alaska. It was Canada. The prize awarded was 900k. Not 990k. One of the teams was able to make it to the top. Stupid media.
- Hey. You haven't backed up a single claim. Stupid troll. Blood Red Sandman (Talk) (Contribs) 23:25, 10 November 2009 (UTC)
- Or just find an appropriate source and edit the article... :P Csega (talk) 08:03, 11 November 2009 (UTC)
- He's from the WSJ and he's jealous that his newspaper can't report news. 220.127.116.11 (talk) 22:22, 11 November 2009 (UTC)
- Err, correct me if I'm wrong, but the NASA source at the bottom of the page does support every claim the first commentator stated... Why should the poster be called a troll when every claim stated is backed by the VERY FIRST source to this story?18.104.22.168 (talk) 09:09, 13 November 2009 (UTC)