Comments:Sixteen-year-old boy charged with murder over use of Playstation in Chile
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Comments from feedback form - "it was so sad"
Is this because he's a minor? Still seems way too little.
- I agree, being underage is no excuse for being a murderous psychopath. --TiagoTiago (talk) 01:01, 3 May 2010 (UTC)
- And that isn't the type of thing that will change in five years (being a murderous psychopath that is, not being underage) --TiagoTiago (talk) 01:06, 3 May 2010 (UTC)
i just got my kid a ps3 for his bday
a guy in tennessee got 50 years for hacking sarah palin's email account, but this kid only gets 5 years for murder? seems kinda backwards to me.
- Of course. Chile is South of the Equator, which means that everything must be turned around, upside-down, backwards, and inside out. Just Kidding!
- But seriously, Chile has different laws than the US. I bet "Mr. Email Hacker" would've gotten something other than 50 years in Chile. Hmmwhatsthisdo (talk) 20:51, 2 May 2010 (UTC)
- Are you joking? --Diego Grez return fire 15:06, 15 May 2010 (UTC)