Comments:Snow falls in Baghdad for first time in 100 years
This page is for commentary on the news. If you wish to point out a problem in the article (e.g. factual error, etc), please use its regular collaboration page instead. Comments on this page do not need to adhere to the Neutral Point of View policy. You should sign your comments by adding ~~~~ to the end of your message. Please remain on topic. Though there are very few rules governing what can be said here, civil discussion and polite sparring make our comments pages a fun and friendly place. Please think of this when posting.
Quick hints for new commentators:
- Use colons to indent a response to someone else's remarks
- Always sign your comments by putting --~~~~ at the end
- You can edit a section by using the edit link to the right of the section heading
2007 I was deployed in baghdad Christmas it snowed so check your info.
Hell just froze over?
- Why wouldn't it? 18.104.22.168 13:33, 12 January 2008 (UTC)
- For a sad example of how weather affects people, just watch how Texans drive when it isn't dry! 22.214.171.124 22:26, 18 January 2008 (UTC)
that is amazing snow in Badhdad who would of guessed? it must be a sign from God our father I think he is trying to stop the war or something wars are not good for people because lives are lost of loved ones. —Preceding unsigned comment added by Nightwishgirl1241 (talk • contribs) 12:59, 15 January 2008 (UTC)