Comments:Woman with world's longest fingernails loses them in car crash
This page is for commentary on the news. If you wish to point out a problem in the article (e.g. factual error, etc), please use its regular collaboration page instead. Comments on this page do not need to adhere to the Neutral Point of View policy. You should sign your comments by adding ~~~~ to the end of your message. Please remain on topic. Though there are very few rules governing what can be said here, civil discussion and polite sparring make our comments pages a fun and friendly place. Please think of this when posting.
Quick hints for new commentators:
- Use colons to indent a response to someone else's remarks
- Always sign your comments by putting --~~~~ at the end
- You can edit a section by using the edit link to the right of the section heading
- I can only conclude that this woman was an utter waste of space. The BBC had a photo of her with the nails; it was apparent she wasn't overweight because there is no way on Earth she could have opened the fridge - let alone been a good little wifey and got out a beer and opened it for you. :-P --Brian McNeil / talk 16:01, 15 February 2009 (UTC)
this "news" is clearly unfit to be one of two items for a day. Reminds me of the concluding remark of the old spectator in Muppet shows Mana Mana clip "The question is: who cares?" AFloros (talk) 12:34, 15 February 2009 (UTC)
- Wikinews is written by volunteers, who write about what they want. If you see a more important news event somewhere, why not help Wikinews by contributing an article about it. Thanks, Anonymous101talk 15:06, 15 February 2009 (UTC)
I'm not really too sad about this... Having the longest fingernails is really more a lack of personal hygiene than it is a "world record". —220.127.116.11 23:06, 15 February 2009 (UTC)
I feel sorry for her
She really loved her nails. They were her life, but now she feels like she's missing a body part, so I feel for her. --18.104.22.168 22:25, 17 February 2009 (UTC)
Was she driving the car with her finger nails in her way of the steering wheel?
The Indians sabotaged the nails as they did not want to be beaten by a lady they staged the crash.