The title "president", though largely ceremonial, is commonly used in reports on the most recent several leaders of China, as de facto leadership of China is not reliably attached to a specific government position.
to see the latest articles.
From Wikinews, the free news source you can write.
Visiting Washington D.C. in 2011
Pages in category "Hu Jintao"
The following 32 pages are in this category, out of 32 total.
- Canadian liberals unhappy with PM's performance at APEC summit
- Canadian Prime Minister to meet Chinese President Hu Jintao in Vietnam
- China accused of torturing Chinese-Canadian prisoner
- China and Russia sign trade deals worth US$3.5 billion
- China declares "the state shall employ nonpeaceful means"
- China enacts historic "anti-secession" law
- China promises cut in carbon dioxide emissions
- China steps up anti-gambling campaign
- China, France attempt to repair relations in wake of protests
- China-EU financial relations are growing
- Chinese president Hu Jintao visits United States
- Chinese submarine enters Japanese waters