Category:Labour Party (UK)
(Redirected from Labour Party (UK))Jump to navigation Jump to search
to see the latest articles.
From Wikinews, the free news source you can write.
This category has the following 16 subcategories, out of 16 total.
- ► 2016 UK Labour Party leadership election (5 articles)
- ► Alistair Darling (8 articles)
- ► Angela Eagle (3 articles)
- ► Ken Livingstone (20 articles)
- ► John Prescott (6 articles)
- ► Jacqui Smith (14 articles)
Pages in category "Labour Party (UK)"
The following 54 pages are in this category, out of 54 total.
- Bill restricting Post Office closures defeated in UK Parliament; MP tells Wikinews why she supported the bill
- Blair ally Lord Levy arrested
- Blair launches third and final manifesto
- Blair will quit as British PM within a year
- Blair: "Labour must be the party of change makers"
- Britain loses AAA credit rating due to poor economic growth and continued austerity
- British Chancellor George Osborne downgrades growth forecast in annual budget
- British MP condemns deportation of man to the Democratic Republic of the Congo
- British National Party loses all seats in Barking & Dagenham after elections
- British PM Tony Blair pressured by resignations
- British trade union general secretary Bob Crow dies at 52
- Labour attack Tory economic policy
- Labour grabs poll lead in UK General Election campaign
- Labour Party UK members win right to vote in leadership contest
- Labour peer tells Blair to step down as Prime Minister
- Labour politician Tony Benn dies aged 88
- Liberal Democrats hold onto Eastleigh in by-election as UKIP vote soars
- UK begins airstrikes against IS in Syria
- UK chancellor raises national insurance payments for self employed in new budget
- UK culture minister Maria Miller called to resign following alleged threat to Telegraph newspaper
- UK elections: David Cameron becomes Prime Minister
- UK elections: Gordon Brown offers resignation to secure Labour-Liberal coalition
- UK elections: Hung parliament, Cameron to negotiate with Liberal Democrats
- UK general election, 2005
- UK government announce police stop-and-search powers rethink
- UK government formally launches same-sex marriage legislation in Parliament
- UK House of Commons vote against Syria intervention
- UK Labour MPs pass motion of no-confidence in leader Corbyn
- UK Prime Minister David Cameron calls for British air strikes against IS in Syria
- UK's Conservatives promise an end to deficit by 2020, Human Rights Act repeal
- Unite union tell UK Labour to offer EU referendum