Category:Liberal Democrats (UK)
(Redirected from Liberal Democrat Party (UK))Jump to navigation Jump to search
to see the latest articles.
From Wikinews, the free news source you can write.
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Liberal Democrats (UK)"
The following 26 pages are in this category, out of 26 total.
- Charles Kennedy rejects leadership allegations
- Charles Kennedy, former Liberal Democrats leader, dies aged 55
- Chris Huhne resigns from UK Cabinet to face charges
- Conservative Party wins majority in 2019 UK general election
- Conservatives win majority in 2015 UK general election
- Conservatives win Newark by-election
- UK City Councillor suspended from party after expressing controversial views
- UK elections: David Cameron becomes Prime Minister
- UK elections: Gordon Brown offers resignation to secure Labour-Liberal coalition
- UK elections: Hung parliament, Cameron to negotiate with Liberal Democrats
- UK government formally launches same-sex marriage legislation in Parliament
- UK government sells stake in nuclear weapons firm
- UK holds referendum on voting system
- UK House of Commons vote against Syria intervention
- Unite union tell UK Labour to offer EU referendum
Media in category "Liberal Democrats (UK)"
This category contains only the following file.
- Libdemslogo.png 180 × 131; 20 KB