Jump to navigation Jump to search
(Redirected from Muammar al-Gaddafi)
This is the category for Muammar al-Gaddafi, former leader of Libya.
Refresh this list to see the latest articles.
From Wikinews, the free news source you can write.
Speaking at the African Union, 2009 (Image: Jesse B. Awalt)
Pages in category "Muammar al-Gaddafi"
The following 43 pages are in this category, out of 43 total.
- Former Libyan leader Gaddafi killed
- France calls on Libyan leader to step down
- France, Italy, UK sending military advisers to Libya; photojournalists killed in Misrata
- French aircraft on flights over Libya; US missiles launched at targets
- French journalists claim Gaddafi promised Sarkozy campaign €50 million
- Libya blocks access to Internet
- Libya releases four foreign journalists
- Libya's Gaddafi calls for holy war on Switzerland
- Libya: Rebels edge closer to Tripoli
- Libyan city of Misrata reported to be secure after Gaddafi forces retreat
- Libyan court jails 24 foreigners for helping Gaddafi
- Libyan court upholds death sentence for foreign medics in HIV case
- Libyan foreign minister defects to the UK
- Libyan government accuses three Dutch helicopter crew of transporting spies
- Libyan rebels and Gaddafi troops in battle on two fronts
- Libyan rebels in Misrata restrict press freedoms
- U.S. restores full diplomatic relations with Libya
- Wikinews:Briefs/March 3, 2007
- UK denies pressuring Scotland into Lockerbie release
- UN Security Council approves Libya no-fly zone
- UN wants Gaddafi's death probed
- Up to 31 reported dead as Libyan government troops attack Misrata
- US and UK forces join Libyan attack
- US President Obama considering supplying arms to Libyan rebels