(Redirected from Muammar al-Gaddafi)Jump to navigation Jump to search
to see the latest articles.
From Wikinews, the free news source you can write.
Speaking at the African Union, 2009
Pages in category "Muammar al-Gaddafi"
The following 43 pages are in this category, out of 43 total.
- Former Libyan leader Gaddafi killed
- France calls on Libyan leader to step down
- France, Italy, UK sending military advisers to Libya; photojournalists killed in Misrata
- French aircraft on flights over Libya; US missiles launched at targets
- French journalists claim Gaddafi promised Sarkozy campaign €50 million
- Libya blocks access to Internet
- Libya releases four foreign journalists
- Libya's Gaddafi calls for holy war on Switzerland
- Libya: Rebels edge closer to Tripoli
- Libyan city of Misrata reported to be secure after Gaddafi forces retreat
- Libyan court jails 24 foreigners for helping Gaddafi
- Libyan court upholds death sentence for foreign medics in HIV case
- Libyan foreign minister defects to the UK
- Libyan government accuses three Dutch helicopter crew of transporting spies
- Libyan rebels and Gaddafi troops in battle on two fronts
- Libyan rebels in Misrata restrict press freedoms
- U.S. restores full diplomatic relations with Libya
- Wikinews Shorts: March 3, 2007
- UK denies pressuring Scotland into Lockerbie release
- UN Security Council approves Libya no-fly zone
- UN wants Gaddafi's death probed
- Up to 31 reported dead as Libyan government troops attack Misrata
- US and UK forces join Libyan attack
- US President Obama considering supplying arms to Libyan rebels