Category:Australian Paralympic Committee
(Redirected from Paralympics Australia)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Pages in category "Australian Paralympic Committee"
The following 20 pages are in this category, out of 20 total.
- Australia earns one medal on day three of 2012 IPC Nor-Am Cup
- Australia takes podium for standing men's giant slalom on second day of 2012 IPC NorAm Cup
- Australian Centre for Paralympic Excellence unveiled
- Australian men, women win 2013 Asia-Oceania Wheelchair Basketball Championships
- Australian Paralympian Janet Shaw dies aged 46
- Australian skiers compete at IPC Nor-Am Cup Super G
- Wheelchair Rugby Tri-Nations Series begins in Sydney
- Wikinews interviews Australian blind Paralympic skier Melissa Perrine
- Wikinews interviews Australian Gliders Leanne Del Toso, Sarah Vinci, Amber Merritt, Clare Nott
- Wikinews interviews Australian Paralympic skier Andrew Bor
- Wikinews interviews Australian Paralympic skiers Jessica Gallagher and Eric Bickerton
- Wikinews interviews Australian Paralympic skiers Toby Kane, Cameron Rahles Rahbula, and Mitchell Gourley
Media in category "Australian Paralympic Committee"
This category contains only the following file.
- Laura Hale and the APC.jpg 720 × 540; 45 KB