From Wikinews, the free news source you can write!
(Redirected from Portal:Libya)
to see the latest articles.
From Wikinews, the free news source you can write.
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
Pages in category "Libya"
The following 85 pages are in this category, out of 85 total.
- African nations gather to support a ban on cluster bombs
- African Union refuses to arrest Sudan's President for war crimes
- African Union Summit ends in Accra
- Air Independence and Libyan Airlines place orders for Bombardier aircraft valued at $190 million
- Al Jazeera cameraman killed in eastern Libya
- Arab League calls for Libyan no-fly zone
- Arab summit comes to an end
- Former Libyan leader Gaddafi killed
- France calls on Libyan leader to step down
- France first to recognise Libyan rebels as "legitimate representatives of the people"
- France, Italy, UK sending military advisers to Libya; photojournalists killed in Misrata
- French aircraft on flights over Libya; US missiles launched at targets
- French journalists claim Gaddafi promised Sarkozy campaign €50 million
- Libya accuse Qatar of intervening on side of rebels
- Libya accuse Sudan of arming 'terrorist group'
- Libya allows US oil company to return
- Libya and Switzerland to meet about visa bans
- Libya blocks access to Internet
- Libya frees foreign HIV medics
- Libya lifts death sentences for nurses but makes demands
- Libya releases four foreign journalists
- Libya's Gaddafi calls for holy war on Switzerland
- Libya: Rebels edge closer to Tripoli
- Libyan city of Misrata reported to be secure after Gaddafi forces retreat
- Libyan court jails 24 foreigners for helping Gaddafi
- Libyan court upholds death sentence for foreign medics in HIV case
- Libyan foreign minister defects to the UK
- Libyan government accuses three Dutch helicopter crew of transporting spies
- Libyan government forces capture eastern town from rebels
- Libyan rebels and Gaddafi troops in battle on two fronts
- Libyan rebels in Misrata restrict press freedoms
- Libyan rebels retake town of Brega
- Lockerbie bomber Abdelbaset Ali al-Megrahi released on compassionate grounds
- Lockerbie bombing appeal dropped
- Lockerbie convict Abdelbaset Ali al-Megrahi buried after dying at Libyan home
- U.S. drones enter Libya conflict
- U.S. fighter jet crashes in Libya
- U.S. military denies reports helicopter opened fire on Libyan civilians during rescue mission
- U.S. restores full diplomatic relations with Libya
- Wikinews Shorts: March 3, 2007
- UK denies pressuring Scotland into Lockerbie release
- UN Secretary-General expresses concern about crises in Chad, Kenya, Sudan
- UN Security Council approves Libya no-fly zone
- UN wants Gaddafi's death probed
- Up to 31 reported dead as Libyan government troops attack Misrata
- US and UK forces join Libyan attack
- US congressmen sue Obama for military action in Libya
- US President Obama considering supplying arms to Libyan rebels
- US says Egypt and UAE responsible for air attacks on Tripoli